COURSE: HOMEOPATHY AND PREVENTION - DR. DE SANTI

Courses
Registration closed
Date: April 14 2019 09:30 - 17:30

Place: Corvelva headquarters

HOMEOPATHY AND PREVENTION - Dr. Claudio De Santi Homeopathic doctor and Iridologist

The origin of diseases and homeopathic types

Understanding how character originates means understanding what the predispositions to sickness can be. This intuition was developed by comparing the knowledge of the Homeopathic method with the discoveries of Lowen's Bioenergetics in a summary that helps the person to no longer consider the disease as an accidental occurrence, but as a process with precise rules that, if known, they can help to make a real prevention.
In this course, the formation of the 5 characters of bioenergetics and the similarities with homeopathic diathesis will be explained. We will talk about the concept of soil and learn ways to self-prescribe a constitutional preventive homeopathic remedy.

Hours: 9:30 am - 13:00 pm / 14:00 pm - 17:30 pm

COURSE FEE: € .95 to be paid on arrival

REGISTRATION: online or by email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Biography of Dr. De Santi
I graduated in Medicine in 1985. The following year I started working as a homeopathic doctor and iridologist after attending a four-year course at LIMO with dr. Franco Lenna in Padua, and the seminars and teachings of Iridology by Sigfried Rizzi in Laces. In 1989 the meeting with the Illuminated Master Osho profoundly changed my medical vision and introduced the spiritual aspect and experience of meditation into my life. In 1990 I met Peter Mandel and I followed the seminars of chromopuncture in India and Switzerland introducing the model of exogetic medicine in medical practice. I currently work in Verona, Vicenza and Villafranca, where I continue my research on proposals for therapies integrated into a holistic vision of the human being.

Places available
Number of seats
Email Address
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Via Roma 19, Grumolo delle Abbadesse (VI)

Other dates

• April 14 2019 09:30-17:30