INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA of users who visit the website www.corvelva.it for the protection of personal data pursuant to article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
INFORMS YOU pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and with the methods and for the purposes specified below:
1 - OBJECT OF THE PROCESSING AND NATURE OF THE DATA
As part of its business, the Data Controller processes your personal data (in particular, name, surname, email, identity documents of identity - hereinafter, "personal data" or even "data") collected on the occasion of the signature of the Proposal for a Popular Initiative Law "Suspension of the vaccine obligation for developmental age".
2 - PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Your personal data are processed for the following distinct purposes by reference legal basis:
2.1 Execution of the contract - fulfillment of legal obligations (art.6 letter b, letter c).
Your personal data are processed for the following purposes:
a) manage the signature forms for the Popular Initiative Law Proposal "Suspension of the vaccine obligation for children";
b) to be able to send you informative emails if you have subscribed to the newsletter
2.2 On the basis of your consent (art.6 lett. A).
Your personal data are processed, for the purpose of sending informative communications via sms and / or e-mail, as well as newsletters from the Owner in relation to their own initiatives and / or Association and / or related committees;
3 - RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF DATA RECIPIENTS
Personal data provided through signed forms for the collection of signatures must be communicated to third party recipients, in order to comply with contracts or related purposes. More precisely, the data must be communicated to recipients belonging to the following categories:
- Constitutional Court and / or their delegates;
- Presidents of the Chambers and / or their delegates;
- Competent authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or provisions dictated by public bodies;
The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories perform the function of Data Processing Manager, or operate in complete autonomy as separate Data Controllers. The list of possible managers is constantly updated and available at the headquarters of the owner.
4 - PROCESSING METHODS
The treatment will be carried out both with manual and / or IT and telematic tools as well as with organization and processing logic strictly related to the aforementioned purposes and in any case in order to guarantee the security, integrity, availability and confidentiality of personal data..
5 - DATA CONFERMENT
We inform you that, taking into account the purposes of the processing specified in point 2.1, the provision of data is mandatory and their failure, partial or incorrect, could result in the impossibility of using the data for the purpose of collecting signatures.
6 - DATA TRANSFER TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND / OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION
Personal data provided NO are transferred outside the European Union.
7. PROFILING AND DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Your personal data are not subject to dissemination or to any fully automated decision-making process, including profiling.
8 - DURATION OF THE TREATMENT
Personal data are kept for the entire duration of the relationship dedicated to the collection of signatures and its deposit.
The treatment will last no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected and in particular no later than 10 years from the termination of the associative, contractual or service relationship to which they refer.
8 - DATA SUBJECT'S RIGHTS
You can, at any time, exercise the rights as expressed in the articles. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, and in particular:
- access to personal data;
- to obtain the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the treatment concerning him;
- to oppose the treatment; to data portability;
- to withdraw consent: the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
- to lodge a complaint with the Control Authority (Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data www.garanteprivacy.it)
Post: CORVELVA APS, Via Roma 19 36040 - Grumolo delle Abbadesse (VI)
RIGHT OF COMPLAINT
Interested parties who believe that the processing of personal data referring to them carried out through this site is in violation of the provisions of the Regulation have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor, as provided for by art. 77 of the Regulation itself, or to take the appropriate judicial seats (Article 79 of the Regulation).
DATA COMMUNICATED BY THE USER
1) The contact form made available on the site has the sole purpose of allowing site visitors to contact, if they wish, the manager of the site, by sending an email to the manager through the aforementioned form. This information concerns personal data sent by the visitor user when filling out the contact form. We inform you of the fact that the data that you voluntarily provide through the form will be transformed into an email that may possibly be kept within the email reception system used by the site owner. These data will not be recorded on other media or devices, other data deriving from your browsing on the site will be recorded.
2) Through the website, the visitor can fill in a specific form whose identification data are used only to send the newsletter that the visitor can request via e-mail
In order to make the services offered by this website as efficient and simple as possible, cookies are used on these pages. This is done to ensure proper functioning of the navigation procedures.
In the next lines we define the terminology and explain how to manage them.
Cookies are nothing more than small text files that are saved in the user's web browser directory.
There are different types of cookies, but basically the main purpose is to make the platform work as effectively as possible and to enable certain features.
Cookies are used to improve the user's overall navigation, in particular:
- allow you to navigate efficiently from one page to another on the website
- memorize the preferences entered (such as the choice of viewing a language) or the user name (in the case of access to a dedicated reserved area)
- allow you to avoid entering the same information several times (such as a username and password)
- measure the use of services by users to optimize the browsing experience and the services themselves
- and so on....
Types of cookies
There are various types of cookies that can be used on the site with a description of the purposes related to the use:
this type of cookie is necessary for the proper functioning of some areas of the site.
Persistent and session cookies belong to this category: in the absence of these cookies, the site or some portions of it may not work properly, therefore they are always used regardless of user preferences.
These cookies are always sent from our domain, and are set with a maximum duration of 30 days, unless you operate the cleaning of cookies from your browser.
these are used to collect information on the use of the site. They are used by the Data Controller for statistical analysis, to improve the site and simplify its use, as well as to monitor its correct functioning.
The information collected is totally anonymous on the activity carried out by users on the site and on the way in which they arrived at the site and the pages visited.
This category of cookies is sent from the site itself or from third-party domains
Third Party Detection Cookies
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of the website by visitors, the keywords used to reach the site, the websites visited and the origins of the traffic from which visitors come for marketing campaigns.
The owner can use this information to compile reports and improve the functionality of the site.
These cookies are also collected anonymously and are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains
Cookies for the integration of third-party functionality
Cookies belonging to this type are used to integrate third party functions, such as comment forms, social network icons that allow visitors to share the content of the site.
These cookies can be sent from domains of partner sites or in any case that offer features on the site.
This website does not use PROFILING COOKIES, for which the legislation specifies precise indications to be followed to inform the User and manage his consent.
The owner is not required to request consent from the user for technical cookies as they are strictly necessary for the provision of the specific service.
For other types of cookies, consent can be expressed by the user, in accordance with current regulations, through specific configurations of his browser and computer programs or devices that are easy and clear for the user to use.
We also include below the official video created by the Privacy Guarantor which explains in full what cookies and instructions for use are:
Duration of cookies
Some types of cookies, called session cookies, remain active until the browser is closed, or, in case of access to restricted areas, until the logout command is executed.
Other cookies "survive" and remain available even after the next visits of the user.
These cookies, called "persistent", see their duration set by the server at the time of their creation, in some cases the duration is unlimited, in other cases the duration is fixed to an expiration (30 days for this website).
However, it remains implicit that, also based on your browser settings, these cookies could be deleted even before their expiry following the cleaning of the browser cache, if precisely this setting is active or recalled manually by the User.
As already mentioned in the previous paragraphs, the user can decide whether or not to accept cookies, including the anonymous ones described above, interacting with the settings of his browser.
We pay attention to the fact that the total or partial disabling of technical cookies can compromise the use of the site's features.
Disabling "third party" cookies does not affect browsing in any way. These settings can also be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. We refer to the official websites of the main browser manufacturers to learn more about these features:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
Cookies used on this website
The website you are browsing uses the following cookies:
- technical session cookie, sent by the domain itself, anonymously, for the management and detection of the publication language
- technical session cookie, sent by the domain itself, anonymously, for the management of the reserved area
- analytical technical cookie, sent by the domain and always anonymously, in order to evaluate users' browsing for statistical purposes, therefore use of keywords, origin of users
There are no other cookies. The integration of Google Maps in the "Where we are" page does not generate cookies, we do not exclude that opening this map directly on the site owned by the same cannot then generate it in order to provide the related services.
For information and to disable profiling cookies, currently not present on our site, but provided by third parties (also on other websites, in addition to ours) go to the site www.youronlinechoices.com/it